Back Care Fact Sheets
Back Care Fact Sheets:
Here are some useful Back Care Fact Sheets from BackCare.org for help and advice for keeping your back healthy.
BackCare is a charity to provide information and support for back pain sufferers. BackCare has been dedicated to educating the public throughout the UK in ways of preventing and alleviating back pain. The charity aims to reduce the burden of back and neck pain by providing information, guidance and advice to all people and organisations and those affected by such pain.
– Points to consider to keep your back healthy. What can you do better to keep your back working well and efficiently
– Where is the sciatic nerve and what cause the pain known as Sciatica. What can you do to prevent it or help relieve it
– What the thoracic spine is and what are the mechanical and degenerative problems that can go wrong in this area of the spine
– Who gets neck pain and what causes the mechanical and degenerative problems that can happen in this area of the spine
– What is Spinal Stenosis and what causes the symptoms. How does it happen and what can be done about it
– Points to consider when choosing a bed
– Points to consider when choosing a chair
– Points to consider with your driving posture
– Point to consider when setting up your workstation regarding chair and display equipment